I love high-quality personal care products, from face moisturizer to body lotion.
But once I learned I learned how most personal care products impact your health, I went on a mission to make sure all the products I'm using on my skin are safe.
I could not undo what I knew, so I started the great quest to find a safe skin care line that works beautifully while still meeting my strict health coach standards.
- Your skin is your largest organ. 60% of what you put on your skin gets absorbed into your bloodstream.
- What goes on your skin is as important as what goes in your mouth.
- There are more than 80,000 chemicals on the market today. Many don’t have any safety data. This is particularly true of those used in the skin care and beauty industry.
- Only about 10% of the 10,000 chemicals commonly found in personal care products have safety data.
- What’s worse is the Food and Drug Administration (the agency that regulates cosmetics) allows companies to use chemicals known to be extremely harmful (lead, formaldehyde, and phthalates) in the products we put on our bodies and on our kids every single day, day after day.
- The United States has not passed a federal law to regulate the ingredients used in personal care products since 1938.
This was no easy feat. I tried many different skin care lines that used safe ingredients, only to find many didn't work so well. And then…I found it.I found the one company that has two pillars for success: Performance and Safety.Beautycounter has banned more than 1,500 ingredients, setting a new health and safety standard. And, they work!!Success!To see for yourself, I invite you to click through to my Beautycounter website below to read about our educational mission and to shop for these amazing products.
I love using the skin care products for face and body, as well as the hair products, safe sunscreen (a favorite!), and cosmetics (like lengthening mascara without harmful ingredients like tar).
Not sure where to start or which product would best address your skin’s type and/or condition? Please do not hesitate to contact me with any and all inquiries.Learn more and shop: http://www.beautycounter.com/janicelevitt
Watch this inspiring 3-minute video: