Wish you had more energy?
Are your cravings out of control?
Done with dieting and ready to achieve your ideal weight through sustainable health habits that work?
Stressed out and feeling depleted?
Suffer from digestive issues and wonder if the food you're eating may be the culprit?
Tired of mood swings?
Want the confidence to create delicious, healthy meals that are easy to prepare?
Want to create a whole new relationship with food and your body?
Maybe you've wanted to make a change but don't know where to start. Or maybe it's hard to make a change on your own.
As a Health Coach, I educate, advise, and provide ongoing support and accountability as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness.
I listen carefully to what you want to achieve and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
I create a supportive environment that will enable you to achieve your health goals, not just dream about them. Whether you want to change your habits, learn to eat real, whole nutritious foods for health and energy, or bring more balance and mindfulness to your life, I guide you in creating a personalized plan just for you, and then I support you step-by-step to reach your goals so you're not doing it alone.
My holistic approach is highly individualized to help you find the food and lifestyle choices that best support you. I look at the whole person -- mind, body, and spirit -- and how all the elements in your life affect your health.
Many people don't realize how dramatically the foods they eat affect their body, mind, mood, and energy level. When you change your food, your life automatically changes. I know because I've done it myself, and helped so many other people to do it successfully. (See what my other clients have to say.)
I emphasize healthy eating as a way of life, choosing delicious, real, whole, foods that will support lifelong health and leave you feeling energized and nourished.
I hold you accountable to your word and stretch you to be the best version of yourself. And we have lots of fun doing this! I believe healthy eating and self-care should be fun.
I work with clients all over the world via phone, Skype, or in person in Takoma Park, MD.
Some of my specialties:
Nutrition and lifestyle support for:
- Transitioning to a whole foods lifestyle
- Digestive issues
- Hidden food sensitivities
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and other thyroid problems
- Autoimmune conditions
- Weight loss
- Stress relief and creating a balanced lifestyle
- Detoxification and reducing your toxic burden (food, cleaning supplies, personal care products)
- Mindfulness and Mindful Eating
- Creating a compassionate and loving relationship with your body
- Balancing blood sugar
- Learning to prioritize the five components of self-care
As a client of my customized individual health coaching program, you will…
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- increase your energy levels
- reduce stress
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- uncover hidden food sensitivies
- find balance
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes...
- two 50-minute sessions per month, by phone or in person
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching, support, and accountability to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- my personal commitment to your success
My motto: "Curiosity, not judgement." When we bring curiosity, mindfulness, and compassion to what's to what's going on, we are able to transform.