You've made some changes toward a healthier diet and lifestyle. How do you sustain good habits and continue to incorporate healthy eating and self-care into your everyday life and not get sucked in to old habits? How do you stay energized and light on your feet through the year ahead?
Keep the momentum going strong. The Year of Healthy Living Series is designed to support you in
In working with hundreds of clients over a number of years, I have found that there are three keys for success:
1. Get excited about cooking and eating healthy food. It's so true: what you focus on grows. So if you want to eat well, we've got to build some excitement around having fun in the kitchen and eating delicous food. You've got to keep learning and trying new things to make it exciting. We all love to learn.
2. Stay connected to like-minded people who are on the same same health-supportive path. You've seen this at work, right? Hang out with people who eat cookies, cake, and candy every day, and soon you will be doing it too. Hang out with people who think it's fun to make roasted veggies with fresh herbs and homemade morning glory muffins, and soon you'll be doing that too. We are all widely influenced by the people around us. Choose to be with people who want what you want and support you in feeling your best.
3. Planning and Preparation are key. When there's healthy food in the kitchen, it's easier to eat well. This means you've got to set aside a little time for grocery shopping and cooking. You've got to learn some tips and tricks to make this easier to do and more routine. Some people love organizing, and others would rather climb a tall tree than do a little planning. But everyone benefits from a little planning and prep. It really does set you up for success all week.
The Year of Healthy Living is a series of short programs that fit into your everyday life. You can do one, or do them all, and you can do them in any order. Each one will take you to new heights. Collectively, they will support you in living a healthy, holistic lifestyle and feeling radiant.
Each module will follow the core principles of Savor Wellness: acronym.
1. Eat real whole food to nourish your body, and make sure it's delicious.
2. Honor your body. Tune in and listen to its messages.
3. Make time for self-care.
In every program, we'll be eating fabulous food and practicing self-care, but each module has a different focus. This program brings together the best of all my teachings.
group coaching program specifically designed for people who have completed one of my seasonal cleanses, you will put healthy habits into regular practice in your everyday life. The goal is to support you in staying on a healthy path so that your new practices become habits and you feel confident in the kitchen and empowered around your health and self-care.
This program is offered online so that you can participate from wherever you live and stay connected to our amazing group.
The Year of Healthy Living program provides education, inspiration, and coaching from Janice, as well as the motivation, support, and accountability that comes from being in a structured, dedicated group. Of course, we’ll also cook delicious healthy food together so you will feel amazing in your body.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
This program is for you if:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN, EXPERIENCE, AND PUT INTO PRACTICE:
Friday, February 2 - Friday, March 2, 2018
Optionally, add on one or more private sessions with Janice to get personal support and customized nutrition and lifestyle recommendations. Each session is 50 minutes and may be via phone, Zoom, or in person in Takoma Park. Choose one or two private sessions, offered at a 15% savings when included with the group program.
Upon registration, you'll receive immediate access to the private Facebook group so that you have continuous support after the Winter cleanse.
4-week Group Program only: $220
Add on private sessions : $120 each
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I'm busy and/or travelling a lot over the next month, can I do this program?
A: Yes. Unlike the cleanse, this program is designed to support you in making healthy, realistic choices in your everyday busy life, especially when you are travelling for work or play, visiting family, or hitting all the parties. It's about making a little time for self-care, despite your many responsibilities.
Q: How is The Year of Healthy Living different from the cleanse?
A: It's different in 3 main ways: This is a small group coaching program, where you will set your own goals for your wellness, and have my support in reaching them. Also, there are no rules and restrictions. It's about finding the foods that work for your individual body, and also about honoring your body's messages (like when it says you're tired, full, bloated, etc.) And, it's about making realistic healthy choices in everyday life because it feels good to you, not because it's dictated by the cleanse rules.